Crowned with Flowers


     I finally had time to photograph and post some of my new fall and Day of the Dead flower crowns on my online Etsy store, Esy.com/Shop/LoveCarolineO. All crowns range anywhere from $10 to $15! These crowns are perfect for music festivals, Catrina costumes, and even weddings. I still have another 30 or 40 more crowns to post online, so stay tuned! Hopefully I can get around to it before the McAllen Art Walk on Friday, November 1st. Since next month's Art Walk falls on the Day of the Dead, I have a feeling they'll be a huge hit! Even if I sell out, I would just LOVE to make more. I heart being surrounded by flowers and picking color schemes. So relaxing. 

     For custom orders, fell free to contact me at caroline.ordonez@gmail.com and don't forget to stop by Esy.com/Shop/LoveCarolineO for great statement necklaces, darling accessories, and, of course, Frida-inspired flower crowns



Esy.com/Shop/LoveCarolineO

** Since I created this post, a few
crowns featured on this blog entry
have been sold. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.